Deliver Us The Moon is an episodic story-driven adventure and survival game. It is being developed by KoekeN Interactive and the first episode is expected to be released on PC and XBox One in August of 2016. The game was Kickstarter funded in March of 2016. The game can be played in first or third person and it was created using Unreal Engine 4.
Deliver Us The Moon is set in the near future where the earth's resources are nearly depleted. The nations of the world have come together to create the Worldwide Space Agency (WSA). Under the banner of the WSA, astronauts were sent to the moon to conduct research aimed at securing the future of mankind. Sadly, due to bickering between countries, no solution has been agreed upon. Now, with man's absolute last resources, you, a brave astronaut gone rogue, take the great step to the moon in a do-or-die secret mission to save humanity.
During your adventure your only companion will be a small robot named ASE, the all seeing eye. Together, you will traverse the moon, explore abandoned facilities and perhaps even uncover some secrets and hidden agendas with the information you gather. Only by working together will you be able to stand a chance in succeeding on delivering the moon!
- An episodic story-driven adventure & survival experience.
- 1st episode release planned for August 2016 for PC and Xbox One!
- Playable in both 1st and 3rd person perspective.
- Open World lunar exploration.
- You define the future of mankind and define your own ending.
- Developed in the highly acclaimed Unreal Engine 4.